SVC Cooling 3 Phase Inverter 380V / 220V CHF100A series , Invt
CHF100A series 3 Phase inverter is the enhanced edition of CHF series, which is combined the
advantage of CHF100 & CHE100. It adopts the DSP control system
supplies sensorless vector control and V/f control. The performance
is more perfect and stable. It is widely applied in Pump & Fan
and some applications with high speed control accuracy, rapid
torque response and high performance at low frequency.
1) Supporting multi-frequency installation methods: digital setup,
analog quantity setup, PID setup, and communication setup;
2) Three control modes:
2.1) without PG vector (SVC);
2.2) V/F control;
2.3) and torque control.
3) QUICK/JOG function: users can freely define multi-functional
shortcut keys, and by setting up these parameters users can quickly
browse different function codes of modified which are different
from default values;
4) Starting torque: without PG vector control: 0.5Hz/150% (SVC);
5) 18.5kW-90kW inverter built-in DC reactor to improve input power
factor and increaseoverall efficiency and stability;
6) Internal brake unit with every specification 0.75-15kW, so that
the braking resister can be connected directlyfor a quick stop;
7) 16-steps simple PLC, multi-speed control, and PID control;
8) Equipped with instantaneous power failure non-outage capability;
9) Supports starting and stopping DC brake;
10) The input and output terminals may be freely programmed, so
users may combine a variety of operating modes as needed;
11) Offering a variety of fault protection functions: over-current,
over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature, phase-failure,
12) Equipped with jump frequency control which prevents mechanical
resonance and makes the system more stable and reliable;
13) Equipped with sleep-wake delay installation capability;
14) Equipped with over-torque detection;
15) Variety of maximum frequency setting source options;
16) Equipped with a bidirectional shift key , which enables users
to use the shift key to view real-time parameters;
17) Rotation speed tracking re-start function: allowing rotating
machinery to be started smoothly and without any shocks;
18) Equipped with automatic voltage adjustment function, which can
effectively resolve problems with high-power motors low-frequency
19) Equipped with vibration suppression;
Input Voltage Range
Input Frequency Range
Output Voltage Range
0～rated input voltage
Output Frequency Range
Programmable DI:7,1high speed pulse;
Programmable AI:2,AI1:-10V～10V;AI2:0～10V or 0～20mA.
Programmable open collector output:1(open collector or high speed
pulse output selectable);
Programmable relay output:2;
Programmable AI:2,0/4～20mA or 0～10V selectable.
Provide RS485 communication interface,adopt Modbus-RTU
V/F control, sensorless vector control(SVC)
Speed Adjusting Range
150% rated current 60s, 180% rated current 10s.
Frequency Reference Source
Keypad, analog input, HDI, serial communication, multi-step speed,
simple PLC and PID. The combination of multi-modes and the switch
between different modes can be realized.
1) Traverse Control Function
2) PID Control Function
3) Simple PLC, Multi-Steps Speed Control Function: 16 steps speed
can be set.
4) None-Stop when instantaneous power off.
5) Speed Trace Function: Smoothly start the running motor.
6) Automatic Voltage Regulation Function(AVR)
7) Up to 23 fault protections: over current, over voltage, over
temperature, phase failure, overload etc.
Can display: setting frequency, output frequency, output voltage,
output current etc,
The QUICK/JOG key-press can be used as multi-function key-press.
If the installing and wiring of the inverter together with the
[Normally, if the cable of motor is longer than 50m, it’s should
install AC reactor or sinusoidal filter at the output side of the
-10°C~+40°C. Inverter will be derated if ambient temperature
≤90%, without condensation
≤1000M, output rated power
＞1000M, output power with derating
Impingement and Oscillation
The inverter is prohibited to drop on the floor or with suddenly
impact, it also prohibited to be installed at the place where the
oscillation may occur very probably.
Electromagnetic and Radiation
The inverter is prohibited to be installed at the place where
stronger electromagnetic radiation may occur very probably.
The inverter is prohibited to be stored at the place where with
direct sunlight, fall of oil mist, steam and with heavy
Belt-type conveyors, hoists, winches, emulsion pumps, electric
submersible pumps, mining fans, water pumps, etc.
CHF100A series inverter used on the centre air conditioner: The difference of effluent temperature and backwater temperature of
the water-cycling system in the central air-conditioning indicates
the heat exchanger of the whole system needed, so, we can control
the low of water-cycling to control the heat exchange speed based
on the difference. It is the first choice control mode for energy